PHP Subtract Seconds from Time Example
This article will provide some of the most important example php subtract seconds from datetime. i explained simply step by step php subtract seconds from current time. you can understand a concept of how to subtract seconds from time in php. let’s discuss about how to subtract seconds from current time in php. Here, Creating a basic example of subtract 10 seconds from current time in php.
I will give you very simple example how to sub seconds to date and time in PHP. so let's see both example with output:
Example 1: PHP Subtract Seconds to DateTime
$date = "10:10:50";
$newDate = date('H:i:s', strtotime($date. ' -10 seconds'));
Example 2: PHP Subtract Seconds to Current DateTime
$newDate = date('H:i:s', strtotime(' -10 seconds'));
i hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Subtract Hours from DateTime in PHP?
- How to Add Seconds to Time in PHP?
- PHP Add Minutes to Time Example
- PHP Add Hours to Datetime Example
- PHP Subtract Year from Date Example
- PHP Subtract Month from Date Example
- How to Subtract Days to Date in PHP?
- How to Add Months to Date in PHP?
- How to Add Days to Date in PHP?