PHP Add Minutes to Time Example
Here, i will show you how to works how to add minutes to time in php. this example will help you php add minutes to time. you'll learn add 15 minutes to time in php. if you want to see example of how to add 10 minutes to current time in php then you are a right place. Let's get started with add 5 minutes to current time in php.
I will give you very simple example how to add minutes to datetime in PHP. so let's see both example with output:
Example 1: PHP Add Minutes to Time
$date = "10:10:05";
$newDate = date('H:i:s', strtotime($date. ' +10 minutes'));
Example 2: PHP Add Minutes to Current DateTime
$newDate = date('H:i:s', strtotime('+10 minutes'));
i hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- PHP Subtract Year from Date Example
- PHP Subtract Month from Date Example
- How to Subtract Days to Date in PHP?
- How to Add Year to Date in PHP?
- How to Add Months to Date in PHP?
- How to Add Days to Date in PHP?
- How to Get Minimum Key Value of Array in PHP?
- How to Find Day Name from Specific Date in PHP?