How to Subtract Minutes from DateTime in PHP?
This tutorial will give you example of php subtract minutes from datetime. i explained simply about php subtract minutes from current time. We will use how to subtract minutes from time in php. This article goes in detailed on how to subtract minutes from current time in php.
I will give you very simple example how to sub minutes to date and time in PHP. so let's see both example with output:
Example 1: PHP Subtract Minutes to DateTime
$date = "2021-11-01 10:10:05";
$newDate = date('Y-m-d H:i:s', strtotime($date. ' -10 minutes'));
Example 2: PHP Subtract Minutes to Current DateTime
$newDate = date('Y-m-d H:i:s', strtotime(' -10 minutes'));
i hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Add Seconds to Time in PHP?
- PHP Add Minutes to Time Example
- PHP Add Hours to Datetime Example
- PHP Subtract Year from Date Example
- PHP Subtract Month from Date Example
- How to Subtract Days to Date in PHP?
- How to Add Year to Date in PHP?
- How to Add Months to Date in PHP?
- How to Add Days to Date in PHP?