Laravel Model Disable created_at and updated_at Update Record
As we know, we create new record in table using model then created_at and updated_at column value automatic set current timestamps. But sometime you require to prevent set timestamp of created_at and updated_at column, Maybe you don't have. So in this post we will learn how to make disabled timestamps value from model in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 project too.
So, there are two way to create disable created_at and updated_at timestamps in laravel 5 application. So first you can simply "$timestamps" equals to false in your model. So you can do it as simple bellow example of Item model.
class CouponCode extends Model
protected $table = 'coupon_codes';
public $timestamps = false;
* Write code on Method
* @return response()
protected $fillable = [
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel 10 Model Events Example Tutorial
- How to Add Custom Attribute in Laravel Model?
- Laravel Model Disable Primary Key & Auto Increment Example
- Get Array of Ids from Eloquent Models in Laravel
- How to Set Default Value in Laravel Model?
- How to Select Specific Columns in Laravel Eloquent Model?
- How to Get All Models in Laravel?
- Laravel Model Caching - Performance Boost Tutorial
- How to Call Model Function from Another Model in Codeigniter?
- Laravel Improve Speed Performance using Model Caching Tutorial
- Laravel Image Gallery CRUD Example Tutorial
- How to disable model timestamps in Laravel?
- CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) Example in Laravel 5.2 from Scratch
- Laravel Change Date Format using Carbon Example