Laravel - Class "App\Http\Controllers\User" not found - Solved
Today, I will let you know example of laravel user class not found. you can see Laravel Class "App\Http\Controllers\User" not found. if you have question about class 'apphttpcontrollersuser' not found laravel then I will give simple example with solution. I explained simply about laravel class 'app user' not found.
You can solve 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\User" not found' issue in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 version.
A few days ago I was working on my laravel app and I simply getting users from user model class. When I run the project then I found 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\User" not found' error. you can see bellow screenshot as well.
It was my fault there, If you are using User class in controller then you need to use model namespace there in Controller, Middleware, or blade file then you must have used model namespace on top.
so let's see bellow solution and example code here:
You must need to add "use App\Models\User;" on top of controller, middleware, command, event or blade files. Let's see bellow:
You can see controller file code, how to use it.
class UserController extends Controller
* Display a listing of the resource.
* @return \Illuminate\Http\Response
public function index(Request $request)
$user = User::find(1);
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Seeder from CSV File Example
- Laravel Http Curl Post Request with Headers Example
- How to Run Migration and Seeder on Laravel Vapor?
- Laravel Blade If Condition Example
- Laravel Import Large SQL File using Seeder Example
- Laravel Sanctum SPA API Authentication Example
- How to Use MySQL View in Laravel?
- Laravel Eloquent Group By Example
- How to Group By with Order By Desc in Laravel?
- Angular 9 CRUD Application Example
- Laravel Gates and Policies Tutorial with Example