Laravel - Class "App\Http\Controllers\Redirect" not found - Solved
In this tutorial, you will learn Laravel Class "App\Http\Controllers\Redirect" not found. We will look at example of laravel class app http controllers redirect not found. This article will give you a simple example of laravel redirect not found. We will look at example of Class 'App\Http\Controllers\Redirect' not found in laravel.
You can solve 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\Redirect" not found' issue in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 version.
A few days ago I was working on my laravel app and I simply redirect the home URL with Redirect facade. When I run the project then I found 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\Redirect" not found' error. you can see bellow screenshot as well.
After some research, I found that If you are using the "Redirect" facade in Controller, Middleware, or blade file then you must have used facade on top.
so let's see bellow solution and example code here:
You must need to add "use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Redirect" on top of controller, middleware, command, event or blade files. Let's see bellow:
You can see controller file code, how to use it.
class UserController extends Controller
* Display a listing of the resource.
* @return \Illuminate\Http\Response
public function index(Request $request)
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Install Laravel in Ubuntu Server?
- Laravel Two Factor Authentication using Email Tutorial
- How to Force Redirect HTTP to HTTPS in Laravel?
- How to Create and Use Stored Procedure in Laravel?
- Laravel Eloquent Model Custom Function Example
- Laravel Carbon Subtract Hours Example
- Laravel Redirect Back with Input and Error Messages Example
- Laravel Redirect to URL using redirect() Helper
- How to Redirect to External URL in Laravel?
- How to Redirect Route with Querystring in Laravel?