Laravel - Class "App\Http\Controllers\Log" not found - Solved
In this tutorial, I will show you laravel log class not found. This article will give you simple example of Laravel Class "App\Http\Controllers\Log" not found. you will learn laravel class app http controllers log not found. we will help you to give example of laravel log not found. So, let's follow few step to create example of Class 'App\Http\Controllers\Log' not found in laravel.
You can solve 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\Log" not found' issue in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 version.
A few days ago I was working on my laravel app and I simply add login with info message using Log facade. When I run the project then I found 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\Log" not found' error. you can see bellow screenshot as well.
After some research, I found that If you are using the "Log" facade in Controller, Middleware, or blade file then you must have used facade on top.
so let's see bellow solution and example code here:
You must need to add "use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Log;" on top of controller, middleware, command, event or blade files. Let's see bellow:
You can see controller file code, how to use it.
class UserController extends Controller
* Display a listing of the resource.
* @return \Illuminate\Http\Response
public function index(Request $request)
Log::info('Hi This is from ItSolutionStuff.com!');
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Eloquent whereRelation() Condition Example
- Laravel Image Upload with Spatie's Media Library Example
- Laravel Eloquent Left Join Where Null Condition Example
- Laravel CRUD with Image Upload Tutorial
- Laravel Phone Number Verification using Firebase Example
- How to Create Custom Blade Directive in Laravel?
- Laravel Carbon Get Tomorrow Date Example
- Laravel Carbon Get Yesterday Date Example
- How to Install and Use Moment JS in Laravel?
- Laravel Eager Loading with Count Relationship Example
- How to Resolve Laravel Blank Page on Server?