Laravel - Class "App\Http\Controllers\File" not found - Solved
This tutorial will give you example of laravel file class not found. I’m going to show you about Laravel Class "App\Http\Controllers\File" not found. you'll learn laravel file password class not found. I’m going to show you about laravel file not found. You just need to some step to done Class 'App\Http\Controllers\File' not found in laravel.
You can solve 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\File" not found' issue in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8 and laravel 9 version.
A few days ago I was working on my laravel app and I simply get all files of folder using File. When I run the project then I found 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\File" not found' error. you can see bellow screenshot as well.
After some research, I found that If you are using the "File" class in Controller, Middleware, or blade file then you must have used facade on top.
so let's see bellow solution and example code here:
You must need to add "use Illuminate\Support\Facades\File;" on top of controller, middleware, command, event or blade files. Let's see bellow:
You can see controller file code, how to use it.
class UserController extends Controller
* Display a listing of the resource.
* @return \Illuminate\Http\Response
public function index(Request $request)
$files = File::files('images');
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel 9 Send Mail using Gmail SMTP Server
- Laravel Blade Include File Example
- Laravel Fullcalendar Example Tutorial
- Laravel Carbon Get Previous Month Example
- Laravel Livewire Pagination Example
- How to Use MySQL View in Laravel?
- Laravel Eloquent inRandomOrder() Method Example
- Laravel Automatic Daily Database Backup Tutorial
- How to Generate PDF with Graph in Laravel?
- How to Create File Object from Path in Laravel?
- How to Use Bootstrap WYSIHTML5 Editor in Laravel?