Laravel - Class "App\Http\Controllers\DB" not found - Solved
In this post, we will learn laravel class db not found. this example will help you laravel class 'app http controllers db' not found. I would like to share with you Laravel Class "App\Http\Controllers\DB" not found. I would like to share with you laravel class app http controllers db not found.
You can solve 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\DB" not found' issue in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 version.
A few days ago I was working on my laravel app and I simply get users with email and name concat using DB class. When I run the project then I found 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\DB" not found' error. you can see bellow screenshot as well.
After some research, I found that If you are using the "DB" class in Controller, Middleware, or blade file then you must have used class on top.
so let's see bellow solution and example code here:
You must need to add "use DB;" on top of controller, middleware, command, event or blade files. Let's see bellow:
You can see controller file code, how to use it.
class UserController extends Controller
* Display a listing of the resource.
* @return \Illuminate\Http\Response
public function index(Request $request)
$users = User::select(
DB::raw("CONCAT(name, ' - ', email) as name_email")
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Create Dynamic Navigation Bar in Laravel?
- How to Restore Deleted Records in Laravel?
- Laravel Shopping Add to Cart with Ajax Example
- Laravel Include Blade File with Data Example
- Laravel Send SMS to Mobile with Nexmo Example
- Laravel Carbon Check Date is in Past Date Code
- Laravel Carbon Subtract Months from Date Example
- Laravel Collection Duplicates Method Example
- Laravel Groupby Having with DB::raw() Example
- Laravel Eloquent Order By Random Row Example
- How to use DB Transactions in Laravel?