JQuery Timepicker with AM PM Format Example
If you need to use am pm timepicker then you can choose jQuery Timepicker Plugin for getting timepicker. It's pretty simple to use as you can see bellow example. you can also you can set several options for timepicker, you can read more from here : timepicker.co.
So you have to just copy bellow code and run in your local system and check.....
<title>Jquery - Timepicker Example using jQuery Timepicker Plugin</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/timepicker/1.3.3/jquery.timepicker.min.css">
<div class="container text-center">
<h2>Jquery - Timepicker Example using jQuery Timepicker Plugin</h2>
<strong>Select Time:</strong> <input type="text" id="timepicker" class="from-control">
$( "#timepicker" ).timepicker();
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- JQuery Radio Button Change Event Example
- How to Remove Element from Array in JQuery?
- Calculate Number of Days Between Two Dates in JQuery
- How to Disable Text Selection using JQuery?
- How to Disable Browser Back Button using JQuery?
- PHP JQuery Chosen Ajax Autocomplete Example
- How to Remove All Spaces from String in JQuery?
- PHP MySQL Confirmation Before Delete Record using Ajax Example
- How to Change Date Format in JQuery?
- JQuery Reload Page After 5 Seconds Example
- How to Stop Setinterval() After Sometimes in JQuery?
- JQuery Accordion using JQuery UI Example
- How to Disable Right Click Menu using JQuery?
- Bootstrap Timepicker using Datetimepicker JS Example