How to Upgrade from Angular 13 to Angular 14 Version Example
Today, I would like to show you angular 13 to angular 14 upgrade. step by step explain angular upgrade version 14. if you want to see example of update @angular 13 to 14 then you are a right place. if you want to see example of upgrade angular cli to 14 in ubuntu then you are a right place. Let's see bellow example update angular 13 to 14.
When i was working on my angular application i need to update my angular 13 version to angular 14. i wan run command for update angular version but i can not do it that. it say me some configuration affected. so i thought how i can update my angular 13 to angular 14.
I have two way to upgrade your angular 13 to 14 first we will directly update your angular cli version. if it's not working for you then you can uninstall and reinstall your angular cli with bellow steps.
Let's see both way:
Way 1: Update Angular CLI:
You can directly upgrade your angular cli version globally by using update command of ng. so you can do it by bellow command.
ng update @angular/cli @angular/core
Now you can see ng version by following command:
Way 2: Update Angular CLI using reinstall:
I will show you list of commands for update version angular 13 to angular 14 by using uninstall and upgrade angular version.
Uninstall Angular CLI:
npm uninstall -g @angular/cli
npm cache clean --force
npm cache verify
Install Angular CLI:
npm install -g @angular/cli
Now you have new version of angular cli. so you can check it by following command:
You will see layout like as bellow:
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Angular Material Checkbox Change Event Example
- Angular 13 CRUD Application Example Tutorial
- Angular Material Select Dropdown Change Event Example
- Angular Material Select Option Group Example
- Angular Material Select Dropdown with Search Example
- Angular Material Tabs Example | Angular Tabs Example
- Angular Material Checkbox Example
- Angular Material Slide Toggle Example
- Angular Material Textarea Tutorial