How to Get File Size in Node JS?
This article will give you example of how to get file size in node js. you will learn node js get file size. We will look at example of node js get file size in mb. i would like to share with you how to check file size in node js.
We will use fs npm package for find file size using node.js. fs package provide statSync() for getting file size in mb. let's see simple example
Step 1: Create Node App
run bellow command and create node app.
Step 2: Create server.js file
Make sure, you have add file on "uploads/best-open-source.jpg" path.
const fs = require('fs');
const filePath = './uploads/best-open-source.jpg';
var fileInfo = fs.statSync(filePath);
var fileSize = fileInfo.size;
var fileSizeMB = fileInfo.size / (1024*1024);
console.log('File Size:' + fileSizeMB);
console.log('File Size in MB:' + fileSizeMB);
now you can simply run by following command:
i hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Node JS Rename All Files in Folder Example
- How to Rename File in Folder using Node JS?
- How to Delete Directory in Node.js?
- Node JS - How to Delete All Files in Directory?
- How to Check File is Exist or Not in Node JS?
- How to Create Directory if does not Exists in Node JS?
- How to Delete File If Exists in Node JS?
- How to Get All Files from Folder in Node JS?
- Node JS Sort Array of Objects by Value Example
- Node JS Http Request with Headers Example