Laravel - Gulp Error Cannot Find Module Laravel-elixir - Solved
If you also find error like "laravel-elixir not found" on gulp then you can install laravel-elixir npm package manually. I also fetch this error when i was new in laravel and working with gulp first time.
We can solve laravel-elixir not found error using laravel-elixir nodejs package. So you can run just bellow command and check. First command if you run already then don't require to run.
npm install laravel-elixir
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Send an Email on Error Exceptions Tutorial
- How to Get Request Method in Laravel?
- Laravel Google Bar Chart Example Tutorial
- Laravel Convert PDF to Image Example
- How to Add Social Media Share Buttons in Laravel?
- How to Generate Random Unique Number in Laravel?
- Laravel Phone Number Verification using Firebase Example
- Laravel Blade Switch Case Statement Example
- How to Compare Two Dates in Laravel Carbon?
- How to Generate PDF and Send Email in Laravel?
- Laravel Livewire Datatables Example Tutorial
- Laravel Copy File from One Folder to Another Example
- How to Upgrade Node.js Version in Ubuntu?
- How to Use Foreach Object in Node.js?