Laravel Window – How to Solve “You need to specify a file path to store the seed laravel”?
when you install laravel and get the records from database then occur “You need to specify a file path to store the seed laravel” error. that error happened because your php can not loading openssl extension. so, If you are using windows then you should enable openssl extension in following path :
Path : C:\wamp\bin\apache\Apache2.4.4\bin
We are Recommending you
- How to Use DB Raw Query in Laravel?
- Laravel Login with Mobile Number OTP Tutorial
- Laravel Login and Registration using Ajax Tutorial
- Laravel - How to Upload Picture in Registration Form?
- Laravel Eloquent Find by Column Name Example
- Laravel TCPDF: Generate HTML to PDF File Example
- Laravel Livewire File Upload Tutorial
- How to Get Last Executed Query in Laravel?
- Laravel Client Side Validation using Parsley.js Example
- How to Get Query Strings Value in Laravel?
- How to Add Charts in Laravel using Highcharts?
- Laravel Where Clause with MySQL Function Example
- How to use DB Transactions in Laravel?