Laravel Improve Site Performance By Caching Entire Response
we always want to speed up our website to load and try to improve performance using cache. in this tutorial i will explain how to make faster load site in laravel 5, laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 application.
If you are working on blog website or some content website then i think you have same response always in blade file. so, if we cache an entire response then it make faster your site. here we will use laravel-responsecache composer package for cache response.
laravel-responsecache provide several option to cache response. if you don't want to cache response on some routes then you can use their middleware. Also you can simple configuration by responsecache.php config file. also you can simply clear cache by their command.
First we have to install laravel-responsecache composer package by following command, so just run bellow command on your project root directory.
composer require spatie/laravel-responsecache
After run successfully command, you have to run bellow command to create config file.
php artisan vendor:publish --provider="Spatie\ResponseCache\ResponseCacheServiceProvider"
now you can see responsecache.php file in config folder.
You have to use middleware in Kernel.php file. so add like as bellow:
protected $middlewareGroups = [
'web' => [
protected $routeMiddleware = [
'doNotCacheResponse' => \Spatie\ResponseCache\Middlewares\DoNotCacheResponse::class,
You can clear response cache by following command:
php artisan responsecache:clear
If you do not want to cache some routes then use middleware like as bellow:
Route::get('/auth/logout', ['middleware' => 'doNotCacheResponse', 'uses' => 'AuthController@getLogout']);
you can specify the number of minutes these routes should be cached by following way:
You can try and check it...
We are Recommending you
- How to Install JQuery UI in Laravel Vite?
- How to Install JQuery in Laravel Vite?
- How to Read Content from PDF File in Laravel?
- How to Install Bootstrap 5 in Laravel 10?
- Laravel Array Length Validation Example
- Laravel Eloquent Order By Length Query Example
- FCM Push Notification in Laravel Example
- How to Run All Seeders in Laravel?
- Laravel US State Seeder Example
- Laravel Seeder from CSV File Example
- How to Get Data Between Two Dates in Laravel?
- Laravel Carbon Subtract Seconds Example
- Laravel Improve Speed Performance using Model Caching Tutorial
- How to optimize website speed and performance in Laravel?
- Laravel Create Quick Backend Admin Panel Tutorial