Laravel Collection keys() Method Example
This simple article demonstrates of laravel eloquent keys example. In this article, we will implement a laravel keys collection. i explained simply about laravel get collection keys. we will help you to give example of laravel collection by key.
The keys() method will help to create new collection of collection keys.
I will give you simple example of keys() colletion in laravel. so you can easily use it with your laravel 5, laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 application. so let's see bellow example that will helps you lot.
public function index()
$collection = collect([
"one" => ["id"=>1, "name"=>"Hardik", "role"=>"Admin"],
"two" => ["id"=>2, "name"=>"Paresh", "role"=>"Admin"],
"three" => ["id"=>3, "name"=>"Rakesh", "role"=>"User"],
$output = $collection->keys();
[items:protected] => Array
 => one
 => two
 => three
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Collection isEmpty() and isNotEmpty() Method Example
- Laravel Collection intersect() and intersectByKeys() Method Example
- Laravel Collection Implode Method Example
- Laravel Collection Has Method Example
- Laravel Collection SortBy Tutorial with Examples
- Laravel Collection Merge | How to Merge Two Eloquent Collection?
- Laravel Collection Unique | Remove Duplicates from Collection Laravel
- Laravel Collection Search Method Example
- Laravel Collection Filter Method Example