Laravel App Class not Found Error - Solved
In this example, you will learn laravel App class not found. This article goes in detailed on Laravel Class "App\Http\Controllers\App" not found. In this article, we will implement a laravel App password class not found. you will learn laravel App not found. So, let's follow few step to create example of Class 'App\Http\Controllers\App' not found in laravel.
You can solve 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\App" not found' issue in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 version.
A few days ago I was working on my laravel app and I simply generate report using App Class. When I run the project then I found 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\App" not found' error. you can see bellow screenshot as well.
After some research, I found that If you are using the "App" class in Controller, Middleware, or blade file then you must have used facade on top.
so let's see bellow solution and example code here:
You must need to add "use Illuminate\Support\Facades\App;" on top of controller, middleware, command, event or blade files. Let's see bellow:
You can see controller file code, how to use it.
class UserController extends Controller
* Write code on Method
* @return response()
public function index()
$report = App::call([new ProductReport, 'generate']);
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel 9 REST API Authentication using Sanctum Tutorial
- Laravel Sum Query with Where Condition Example
- How to Get Online Users in Laravel?
- How to Create Custom Blade Directive in Laravel?
- Laravel Livewire Wizard Form Example
- Laravel Eloquent whereBetween() Query Example
- Laravel Eloquent whereRaw Condition Example
- Laravel Mobile/Phone Number Validation Example
- Laravel Collection Push() and Put() Example
- Laravel Bail Rule | Stop Validation On First Failure