Laravel 9 Vue JS Auth Scaffolding Tutorial
In this tute, we will discuss laravel 9 install vue. let’s discuss laravel 9 vue auth scaffolding. this example will help you install vue js in laravel 9. you can understand the concept of laravel 9 authentication scaffolding using vue. So, let's follow a few steps to create an example of how to use vue in laravel 9.
Laravel giver UI package for the easy step of auth scaffolding. Laravel UI provides simple authentication features including login, registration, password reset, email verification, and password confirmation using bootstrap, react and vue.
In this tutorial, I will give you simple steps of how to install vue js and how to create auth scaffolding using Vue in laravel 9 version.
So, let's follow bellow steps:
Install Laravel 9
First of all, we need to get a fresh Laravel 9 version application using bellow command, So open your terminal OR command prompt and run bellow command:
composer create-project laravel/laravel example-app
Install Laravel UI
Let's run bellow command to install laravel ui package by bellow command:
composer require laravel/ui
Next you have to install laravel ui package command for creating auth scaffolding using vue. so let's run bellow command:
php artisan ui vue
php artisan ui vue --auth
Now let's run bellow command for install npm:
npm install && npm run dev
It will generate CSS and js min files.
Next run migration command:
php artisan migrate
Run Laravel App:
All the required steps have been done, now you have to type the given below command and hit enter to run the Laravel app:
php artisan serve
Now, Go to your web browser, type the given URL and view the app output:
now you can see layout bellow as here:
You can see bellow screen shot that laravel ui create js and component setup:
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel 9 Authentication using Breeze Tutorial
- Laravel 9 Auth with Inertia JS Jetstream Example
- Laravel 9 Auth with Livewire Jetstream Example
- Laravel 9 Authentication using Jetstream Tutorial
- Laravel 9 Create Custom Helper Functions Example
- Laravel 9 Eloquent Mutators and Accessors Example
- Laravel 9 Multiple Image Upload Tutorial
- Laravel 9 File Upload Tutorial Example
- Laravel 9 Image Upload Example Tutorial
- Laravel 9 Form Validation Tutorial Example
- Laravel 9 CRUD Application Tutorial Example