How to Upgrade from Angular 14 to Angular 15 Version Example
Now, let's see a tutorial of angular 14 to angular 15 upgrade. This article will give you a simple example of angular upgrade version 15. I would like to show you update @angular 14 to 15. you can understand a concept of upgrade angular cli to 15 in ubuntu.
When I was working on my angular application I need to update my angular 14 version to angular 15. I wan to run a command to update the angular version but I can not do it. it says to me some configuration is affected. so I thought about how I can update my angular 14 to angular 15.
I have two ways to upgrade your angular 14 to 15 first we will directly update your angular CLI version. if it's not working for you then you can uninstall and reinstall your angular CLI with the bellow steps.
Let's see both ways:
Way 1: Update Angular CLI:
You can directly upgrade your angular CLI version globally by using the update command of ng. so you can do it by bellow command.
ng update @angular/cli @angular/core
Now you can see ng version by following command:
Way 2: Update Angular CLI using reinstall:
I will show you list of commands for update version angular 14 to angular 15 by using uninstall and upgrade angular version.
Uninstall Angular CLI:
npm uninstall -g @angular/cli
npm cache clean --force
npm cache verify
Install Angular CLI:
npm install -g @angular/cli
Now you have new version of angular cli. so you can check it by following command:
You will see layout like as bellow:
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Angular Table with Checkbox Example Tutorial
- Angular 14 Stripe Card Checkout Payment Gateway Example
- How to Install Tailwind CSS in Angular?
- Angular Material Icons Example Tutorial
- Angular Ngclass with Ternary Operator Example
- Angular Material Mat Table Vertical Scroll Example
- Angular Dynamic Checkbox List Example
- Angular Material Carousel Slider Example
- Angular Material Datepicker Disable Previous Dates Example
- Angular Material Radio Button Example
- How to Upload Multiple Images in Angular?
- Angular Service with Httpclient Example