Laravel - No supported encrypter found. The cipher and / or key length are invalid
In this tutorial, I will show you no application encryption key has been specified laravel. I would like to share with you no application encryption key has been specified laravel 9. you can understand a concept of no application encryption key has been specified laravel 10. Here you will learn fix no application encryption key has been specified. Let's get started with no application encryption key has been specified. cpanel.
You can fix this issue in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 versions.
This error message typically occurs in Laravel when you haven't set the application encryption key.
To generate an application encryption key, you can use the following command in your terminal:
php artisan key:generate
This will generate a random key and set it in your .env file.
If you're still encountering the error after generating the key, make sure that the key is set correctly in your .env file. You can also try clearing your configuration cache by running the following command:
php artisan config:clear
This will clear any cached configuration values and force Laravel to reload them from the .env file.
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Model Disable Primary Key & Auto Increment Example
- Laravel Blade Check if Array Key Exists Example
- How to Create Model in Laravel using Command?
- How to Store Array in Database Laravel?
- Laravel 9 Many to Many Eloquent Relationship Tutorial
- Laravel Migration Custom Foreign Key Name Example
- Laravel Improve Speed Performance using Model Caching Tutorial
- How to Get Table Name from Model in Laravel?
- Laravel Eloquent Where Like Query Example Tutorial
- How to Get Query Strings Value in Laravel?
- Laravel Custom Pagination View Example
- How to Add Charts in Laravel using Highcharts?
- How to Create Widgets in Laravel Application?