How to Remove Last n Elements from List in Python?
This article goes in detailed on remove last n elements from list python. If you have a question about how to remove last n elements from list in python then I will give a simple example with a solution. Here you will learn python remove n elements from end of list. you will learn python remove last n element from list.
There are several ways to remove the last n numbers of elements from the list in python. we will use len() to delete n elements from last in list. Without any further ado, let's see the code examples below.
You can use these examples with python3 (Python 3) version.
# Create New List with Item myList = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6] n = 2 # Remove N Number of Item from Last newList = myList[:len(myList) - n] print(newList)
[1, 2, 3, 4]
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Python Pretty Print List of Dictionaries Example
- How to Check if Key Exists in List Python?
- Python Read Text File into List Example
- Python List Print All Elements Except First Example
- How to Convert List to Capitalize First Letter in Python?
- How to Get Max Value from Python List?
- How to Convert List to Uppercase in Python?
- Python Convert List into String with Commas Example
- How to Convert List to Lowercase in Python?
- How to Remove Duplicate Values from List in Python?
- Python Remove Empty String from List Example
- How to Get the Last Element of a List in Python?
- How to Get First Element of List in Python?