How to Copy to Clipboard without Flash in AngularJS?
In this post we are going learn how to copy to clipboard in AngularJS application using ngclipboard js plugin. I provide very simple example using CDN, so you can simply run and understand well.
when require to give function of copy some text by clicking on button or any link. There are several library can do copy text using flash player, but in this example i will do it without using flash player. In this example we will use
ngclipboard.js AngularJS Plugin for copy to clipboard.
Now i am going to share with you full example of ngclipboard js plugin. I use cdn for jquery and ngclipboard js that way you can run easily for testing. You can also see demo. So let's see bellow example:
<title>How to copy to clipboard without flash in AngularJS ?</title>
<div class="container" ng-app="mainApp">
<!-- Target -->
<input id="foo" value="I am copied from ItSolutionStuff.com">
<!-- Trigger -->
<button class="btn" ngclipboard data-clipboard-target="#foo">Copy to clipboard
var app = angular.module("mainApp", ['ngclipboard']);
For more information you can get from here : ngclipboard.js
We are Recommending you
- AngularJS Scroll to a Specific Element using Anchorscroll
- AngularJS Convert Comma Separated String to Array Example
- AngularJS - How to Create Read More/Less Toggle using Directive?
- AngularJS Nl2br Filter for Textarea Content Example
- AngularJS Image Upload with Preview Example
- How to Hide Div After Some Time in AngularJS?
- How to Call Function on Page Load in AngularJS?
- AngularJS Simple Datepicker Directive Example Tutorial
- AngularJS Sorting(using Orderby Filter) Table Data Example
- How to Change Date Format using Date Filter in AngularJS?
- AngularJS - How to Limit String Length using Filter?
- AngularJS - How to Capitalize the First Letter of Word Example
- How to Remove HTML Tags from String in AngularJS?
- PHP AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Tutorial