Solved - Laravel class 'memcached' not found
This article will provide example of laravel class 'memcached' not found. it's simple example of in memcachedconnector.php line 69: class 'memcached' not found. this example will help you class 'memcached' not found php 7. i would like to show you class 'memcached' not found codeigniter.
Yesterday i was working on my laravel application and i was configure memcached as driver. but when i did it everything then i got following error "laravel class 'memcached' not found". i checked properly and find out solution. you can use this solution with with laravel 6, laravel 7 and laravel 8 version.
you need to check if php extension is installed or not. let's see bellow commands:
Install Memcached in Server:
in this step we need to install memcached in ubuntu server and php extension for it. so let's run both command:
sudo apt-get install memcached
Install Memcached Extension:
next you need to install php extension for memcached. it's version specify so it will install with your php version like "sudo apt-get install php7.3-memcached", sudo apt-get install php7.4-memcached etc. but for default you can use as like bellow command:
sudo apt-get install php-memcached
after this it was works great.
i hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Eloquent Left Join Where Null Condition Example
- Laravel Eloquent updateOrCreate Example
- Laravel Eloquent Delete Record By ID Example
- Laravel Eloquent inRandomOrder() Method Example
- Laravel Eloquent whereNotBetween() Query Example
- Laravel Eloquent Order By Query Example
- Laravel Eloquent whereRaw Condition Example
- Laravel 7/6 Clear Cache of Route, View, Config Command
- Laravel Many to Many Eloquent Relationship Tutorial
- How to optimize website speed and performance in Laravel?
- Please provide a valid cache path. laravel error fixed
- How to store all record in laravel Cache