Python GET Request with Parameters Example
This tutorial will provide example of python http get request with parameters example. In this article, we will implement a python get request with query parameters. I would like to share with you python get request example. I would like to share with you python http request example. Here, Creating a basic example of python get request with body.
Here, we will use requests library to all GET HTTP Request and get json data in python program. i will give you very simple example to call GET Request with body parameters in python.
You can use these examples with python3 (Python 3) version.
let's see below simple examples with output:
Example 1: Python GET Request Example
import requests # GET Request API URL url = 'https://reqres.in/api/users' response = requests.get(url) # GET JSON Data from API data = response.json() print(data)
Example 2: Python GET Request with Parameters Example
import requests # GET Request API URL url = 'https://reqres.in/api/users' # Adding Parameters params = dict( page=1, ) response = requests.get(url, params) # GET JSON Data from API data = response.json() print(data)
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Python DELETE Request Example Tutorial
- Python PUT Request with Parameters Example
- Python POST Request with Parameters Example
- Python Subtract Hours from Datetime Example
- How to Add Hours to Date in Python?
- How to Subtract Year to Date in Python?
- How to Add Years to Date in Python?
- How to Get Current Second in Python?
- How to Get Current Minute in Python?
- How to Get Current Day in Python?