How to Get Current Second in Python?
Today, I will let you know example of python get current second. you will learn how to get current second in python. we will help you to give example of how to get current second in python 3. This article goes in detailed on python get today second.
In this post, i will give you three examples to getting current second in python. we will use datetime module to get current second from date. so let's see following examples with output:
from datetime import datetime today = datetime.now() print("Current Date and Time :", today) print("Current Second :", today.second)
Current Date and Time : 2022-06-02 09:49:11.681012 Current Second : 11
from datetime import datetime today = datetime.now() second1 = today.strftime("%S") print("Current Second:", second1);
Current Second: 11
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Get Current Hour in Python?
- How to Get Current Time in Python?
- How to Get Current Month in Python?
- How to Get Current Day in Python?
- How to Get Current Year in Python?
- How to Get Current Date and Time in Python?
- How to Get Current Date in Python?
- Laravel Carbon addYears() | Laravel Carbon Add Year Example
- Laravel Carbon Subtract Months from Date Example
- Laravel Carbon addMonths() | Laravel Carbon Add Months Example