Moment Difference Between Two Dates in Hours Minutes and Seconds
Today, moment difference between two dates in hours minutes and seconds is our main topic. if you want to see example of moment difference between two times in minutes then you are a right place. this example will help you moment difference between two times in seconds. i explained simply step by step moment difference between two dates in seconds.
Here, i will give you simple example of jquery moment js difference between two dates in hours minutes and seconds using diff().
let's see both example with output:
<title>jquery moment example - ItSolutionStuff.com</title>
<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.1/jquery.min.js" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/moment.js/2.29.1/moment.min.js" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
<h1>jquery moment example - ItSolutionStuff.com</h1>
var startTime = moment('02-01-2021 01:01:01', 'DD-MM-YYYY hh:mm:ss');
var endTime = moment('03-01-2021 16:52:53', 'DD-MM-YYYY hh:mm:ss');
var hoursDiff = endTime.diff(startTime, 'hours');
console.log('Hours:' + hoursDiff);
var minutesDiff = endTime.diff(startTime, 'minutes');
console.log('Minutes:' + minutesDiff);
var secondsDiff = endTime.diff(startTime, 'seconds');
console.log('Seconds:' + secondsDiff);
I hope it can help you...
- Moment JS Check if Date is Future or not Example
- Moment JS Check if Date is Past or not Example
- Moment JS Humanize Duration | Moment fromNow() Example
- How to Get Next Month Date in Moment JS?
- Moment JS Get Last Date of Month Example
- Moment JS Get Month Name from Number Example
- Jquery Moment Convert String to Date Example
- JQuery Moment JS Subtract Seconds to Datetime Example
- JQuery Moment Add Minutes to Datetime Example
- JQuery Moment Subtract Month Example
- JQuery Moment Subtract Days to Date Example