Laravel - Class "App\Http\Controllers\Carbon" not found - Solved
Now, let's see tutorial of laravel carbon class not found. we will help you to give example of Laravel Class "App\Http\Controllers\Carbon" not found. if you have question about laravel carbon\carbon class not found then I will give simple example with solution. This post will give you simple example of laravel carbon not found. So, let's follow few step to create example of Class 'App\Http\Controllers\Carbon' not found in laravel.
You can solve 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\Carbon" not found' issue in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8 and laravel 9 version.
A few days ago I was working on my laravel app and I simply getting current date using Carbon. When I run the project then I found 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\Carbon" not found' error. you can see bellow screenshot as well.
After some research, I found that If you are using the "Carbon" class in Controller, Middleware, or blade file then you must have used facade on top.
so let's see bellow solution and example code here:
You must need to add "use Carbon\Carbon;" on top of controller, middleware, command, event or blade files. Let's see bellow:
You can see controller file code, how to use it.
class UserController extends Controller
* Write code on Method
* @return response()
public function index()
$date = Carbon::now();
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Carbon Get Year from Date Example
- Laravel Carbon Get Next Month Example
- Laravel Carbon Get All Months Between Two Dates Example
- Laravel Carbon Get Tomorrow Date Example
- Laravel Carbon Get All Dates Between Two Dates Example
- Laravel Carbon Check Current Date Between Two Dates Example
- Laravel Carbon addSeconds() | Laravel Carbon Add Seconds Example
- Laravel Carbon Subtract Year Example
- Laravel Carbon addYears() | Laravel Carbon Add Year Example
- Laravel Carbon addMonths() | Laravel Carbon Add Months Example
- Laravel Carbon Add Days to Date Example