Laravel 8 Install Vue JS Example Tutorial
Today, laravel 8 install vue js is our main topic. We will look at example of laravel 8 vue auth example. This post will give you simple example of how to add vue js in laravel 8. you can understand a concept of how to install vue js in laravel 8. you will do the following things for install vue js in laravel 8.
If you are beginner with laravel 8 then i am sure i can help you to install vue in laravel 8. it's very simple way to install using laravel ui composer package.
Laravel ui provide way to install bootstrap, vue and react setup. they also provide auth scaffold for login and register. laravel 8 provide easy way to work with bootstrap, vue and react.
If you want to install vue in your laravel 8 project then install following laravel ui composer package to get command:
composer require laravel/ui
After successfully install above package then we are ready to install vue with our application.
we can install two way, one is a simple vue setup install and another is install vue with auth. So let's see both way.
php artisan ui vue
Install Vue with auth
php artisan ui vue --auth
Now we installed vue, you can see your resource directory js folder. it will be like as bellow screen shot:
You also need to install npm and run it. so let's run both command:
npm run dev
Now you can work with your vue app.
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel 8 Markdown | Laravel 8 Send Email using Markdown Example
- Laravel 8 Autocomplete Search from Database Example
- Laravel 8 Inertia JS CRUD with Jetstream & Tailwind CSS
- Laravel 8 Queue Step by Step Tutorial Example
- Laravel 8 Yajra Datatables Example Tutorial
- Laravel 8 Import Export Excel and CSV File Tutorial
- Laravel 8 Livewire CRUD with Jetstream & Tailwind CSS
- Laravel 8 PDF | Laravel 8 Generate PDF File using DomPDF
- Laravel 8 Auth with Livewire Jetstream Tutorial
- Laravel 8 Authentication using Jetstream Example