Laravel 7/6 Get Current User Example
Today, i want to add small tutorial for how to get current user data in laravel 7/6 application. i will show you how to get current user id, current user name, current user email address in laravel 7/6 app. you can easily get current login user id in controller of laravel 7/6. we will get current user data using auth in laravel 7/6.
It's most important thing is when you are working with authentication then you know how to get my current login user details. so i will give you example how you can get current user data in laravel 7/6. laravel 7/6 provide auth for authentication, using auth you can easily get current login user data with email, name and id.
So, let's see i added two way to getting current user data in laravel 6 application.
Here, we will get current user data using auth() in laravel 6.
$user = auth()->user();
Here, we will get current user data using Auth Facade in laravel 6.
$user = Auth::user();
I hope it can help you...
- Laravel 7/6 Notification Tutorial | Create Notification with Laravel 7/6
- Laravel 7/6 Import Export Excel & CSV File Tutorial
- Laravel 7/6 Dropzone Image Upload Tutorial
- Laravel 7/6 REST API with Passport Tutorial
- Laravel 6 Email Verification Tutorial
- Laravel 7/6 Multi Auth (Authentication) Tutorial
- Laravel 6 File Upload Tutorial Example
- How to Send Mail in Laravel 6?
- Laravel 6 Authentication Tutorial