Laravel 6 Get Current User Example
Today, i want to add small tutorial for how to get current user data in laravel 6 application. i will show you how to get current user id, current user name, current user email address in laravel 6 app. you can easily get current login user id in controller of laravel 6. we will get current user data using auth in laravel 6.
It's most important thing is when you are working with authentication then you know how to get my current login user details. so i will give you example how you can get current user data in laravel 6. laravel 6 provide auth for authentication, using auth you can easily get current login user data with email, name and id.
So, let's see i added two way to getting current user data in laravel 6 application.
Here, we will get current user data using auth() in laravel 6.
$user = auth()->user();
Here, we will get current user data using Auth Facade in laravel 6.
$user = Auth::user();
I hope it can help you...
- Laravel 6 Notification Tutorial | Create Notification with Laravel 6
- Laravel 6 Import Export Excel & CSV File Tutorial
- Laravel 6 Dropzone Image Upload Tutorial
- Laravel 6 REST API with Passport Tutorial
- Laravel 6 Email Verification Tutorial
- Laravel 6 Multi Auth (Authentication) Tutorial
- Laravel 6 File Upload Tutorial Example
- How to Send Mail in Laravel 6?
- Laravel 6 Authentication Tutorial