How to Get Current Full URL in Laravel 9?
Today, I would like to show you laravel 9 get current url in controller. This post will give you simple example of laravel 9 get current url in view. you will learn get current url in laravel 9. step by step explain laravel 9 get current url.
Laravel provide URL facade that way we can get current URL anywhere, as bellow you can see i use current() of URL facade. URL facade through you can get your current page url from every where. So you can check your current url this way:
Get Current URL in Laravel:
Example 1: current() with Helper
$currentURL = url()->current();
Example 2: full() with Helper(with query string parameters)
$currentURL = url()->full();
Example 3: current() with Facade
$currentURL = URL::current();
Example 4: full() with Facade(with query string parameters)
$currentURL = URL::full();
Example 5: using Request
$currentURL = Request::url();
Get Previous URL in Laravel:
$url = url()->previous();
Get Current Route in Laravel:
$route = Route::current()->getName();
I hope it can help you....
We are Recommending you
- Laravel 9 Create Multi Language Website Tutorial
- How to Merge Multiple PDF Files in Laravel 9?
- Laravel 9 User Roles and Permissions Tutorial
- How to Create Custom Error Page in Laravel 9?
- Laravel 9 QR Code Generator Example
- Laravel 9 Multiple Database Connections Example
- Laravel 9 Socialite Login with Twitter Account Example
- Laravel 9 Model Observers Example Tutorial
- Laravel 9 Socialite Login with Google Account Example
- Laravel 9 Resize Image Before Upload Example
- Laravel 9 Multi Auth: Create Multiple Authentication in Laravel
- Laravel 9 REST API with Passport Authentication Tutorial