How to Clear Log File using Command in Laravel?
I was working on my laravel project, i found one issue that too much load my log file when i open and i want to remove that data, i mean hang my system and must need to restart my system. I thought what will issue, but i got it because in my laravel.log(/storage/logs/laravel.log) file had big size of data and my text editor can't load and i want to clear that's way i can see other error.
I did search on google at last i found the solution using command, we have to just run command in out terminal or cmd and we can remove all data of log file. So let's fire bellow command and check.
You can use following two example command:
truncate -s 0 storage/logs/laravel.log
echo "" > storage/logs/laravel.log
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Login with Mobile Number OTP Tutorial
- Laravel Login and Registration using Ajax Tutorial
- Laravel Passwordless Login with Magic Link Tutorial
- Laravel Custom Login and Registration Example
- How to Create Custom Log File in Laravel?
- How to Delete File from Public Folder / Storage Folder in Laravel?
- How to Display Image from Storage Folder in Laravel?
- Laravel Generate PDF from HTML View File and Download Example
- How to use Login Throttle in Laravel?
- Laravel Login with Linkedin using Socialite Package
- How to Get Logged in User Data in Laravel?
- How to Check User Login or Not in Laravel?
- Laravel Redirect Back to Previous Page After Login Example
- How to Get Query Log in Laravel Eloquent?