How to Check Current Password using Hash Check in Laravel?
Sometimes we are working on change password function at that time we require to check with current password in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 app. If current password should be match otherwise return error with "your old password is wrong".
I mean we have one form with three input field like as bellow:
3)confirm new password
When it will submit form we have to check current password match with store database table password. So, laravel store hash password, that way we can't check directly equal to condition, But Laravel provide Hash facade, Hash::check() method will help you to do this task.
You can see bellow simple example method:
class PasswordController extends Controller
* Write code on Method
* @return response()
public function changePassword(Request $request)
$input = $request->all();
$user = User::find(auth()->user()->id);
dd('Return error with current passowrd is not match.');
dd('Write here your update password code');
It can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel 10 React JS Auth Scaffolding Tutorial
- Laravel 10 Authentication using Breeze Tutorial
- Laravel Google 2FA Authentication Tutorial Example
- Laravel Two Factor Authentication using Email Tutorial
- How to Add Two Factor Authentication with SMS in Laravel?
- Laravel Custom Email Verification System Example
- Laravel Custom Forgot & Reset Password Example
- Laravel Custom Login and Registration Example
- Laravel Sanctum SPA API Authentication Example
- Laravel Firebase Push Notification Tutorial
- Laravel Model Events Tutorial
- Laravel Livewire Add or Remove Dynamically Input Fields Example
- Laravel Eloquent orderByRaw() Query Example
- Laravel Livewire CRUD Application Tutorial
- Laravel Login with Google Account Tutorial