Define Global Variable in Laravel 5.8
In this tutorial, we will learn how to define global variable in laravel 5.8 application. you can define constants variable with string value, integer value, array value and you can access for all controller, all views, all blade files, middleware too in laravel 5.8 using config.
We must be require to define some global value for application like number of pagination records, user type, site url etc. if you are working with small project then i will suggest to create global config file for define constants variable.
In this example we will create one global config file will all define default variable with values. so you can use that variable from anywhere in project. you can also check bellow screen shot for file location.
Create Global Config File
We need to create global.php config file with constants variable value and you can also define array value like as bellow:
'pagination_records' => 10,
'user_type' => ['User', 'Admin'],
Use Global Variable
You can easily get value using config() helper. you can see bellow example:
I hope it can help you....
- Jquery Ajax Form Validation with Laravel 5.8
- How to create and download pdf in Laravel 5.8?
- How to get site URL in Laravel 5?
- How to get url segment in Laravel 5?
- How to get current route name in Laravel 5?
- How to get user agent value in Laravel 5?
- How to get Query Strings Value in Laravel 5?
- How to get months difference between two dates in laravel?
- How to get last inserted id in laravel 5?