Laravel - Class "App\Http\Controllers\Auth" not found - Solved
Here, I will show you how to works Laravel Class "App\Http\Controllers\Auth" not found. I would like to share with you laravel class app http controllers auth not found. We will use laravel auth not found. I would like to show you Class 'App\Http\Controllers\Auth' not found in laravel. Alright, let’s dive into the steps.
You can solve 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\Auth" not found' issue in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 version.
A few days ago I was working on my laravel app and I simply get current user using Auth facade. When I run the project then I found 'Class "App\Http\Controllers\Auth" not found' error. you can see bellow screenshot as well.
After some research, I found that If you are using the "Auth" facade in Controller, Middleware, or blade file then you must have used facade on top.
so let's see bellow solution and example code here:
You must need to add "use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Auth;" on top of controller, middleware, command, event or blade files. Let's see bellow:
You can see controller file code, how to use it.
class UserController extends Controller
* Display a listing of the resource.
* @return \Illuminate\Http\Response
public function index(Request $request)
$user = Auth::user();
return view('users', compact('user'));
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel 9 REST API Authentication using Sanctum Tutorial
- Laravel 9 Bootstrap Auth Scaffolding Tutorial
- Laravel 9 Auth with Livewire Jetstream Example
- Laravel Two Factor Authentication using Email Tutorial
- How to Add Two Factor Authentication with SMS in Laravel?
- Laravel Sanctum SPA API Authentication Example
- Laravel Authentication with Breeze Tutorial
- Laravel 8 Multi Auth (Authentication) Tutorial
- Laravel Validation Custom Error Messages Example
- How to Make Custom Middleware in Laravel?
- Laravel Login with Google Account Tutorial