How to Get Current Date Time and Day in Laravel?
Now, let's see an example of how to get current date and time in laravel. I would like to show you how to get current date in laravel. This example will help you how to get current time in laravel. Here you will learn how to get current timestamp in laravel. follow the below step for laravel get current date.
You can use this example with laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10.
In this example, i will show you how to get current date, time, timestamp and day in laravel application. we will use now() helper function to get current carbon object. so, let's see the example one by one.
Example 1: Laravel Get Current Timestamps
$timestamp = now();
Example 2: Laravel Get Current Date
$date = now()->format('Y-m-d');
Example 3: Laravel Get Current Time
$time = now()->format('H:i:s');
Example 4: Laravel Get Current Day
$time = now()->format('l');
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Carbon Count Days Between Two Dates Example
- Laravel Carbon Parse Date Format Example
- How to Check Date is Today's Date or not in Laravel Carbon?
- Laravel Carbon Time Format AM PM Example Code
- How to use Carbon in Laravel Blade or Controller File?
- Laravel Carbon diffForHumans() Example
- Carbon Get First Day of Specific Month Example
- Laravel Carbon Get Last Day of Month Example
- Laravel Carbon Check If Date is Greater Than Other Date
- Laravel Carbon Check Current Time Between Two Date Time Example
- Laravel Carbon Subtract Hours Example
- Laravel Carbon Subtract Year Example
- Laravel Carbon addYears() | Laravel Carbon Add Year Example
- Laravel Carbon Subtract Months from Date Example
- Laravel Carbon Add Days to Date Example