How to Find String in Text File Python?
I am going to show you an example of python find string in text file. In this article, we will implement a python find specific string in text file. I explained simply step by step how to find word in text file python. I am going to show you about how to find string in text file python. Alright, let us dive into the steps.
If you are looking for find string in text file using python program. then there are lot's of ways to do this. Here, i will give you very simple example to search for text in file python. we will create example.txt with some dummy text. the we will find "Solution" string from that text file. you can see the following code here:
Here, we will create "example.txt" file as like the below:
This is ItSolutionStuff.com demo
Now, we will create main.py file and find string from that file as like the below code:
findString = "Solution" with open('example.txt') as f: if findString in f.read(): print("Found!")
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Python Read Text File into List Example
- How to Read Text File Line by Line in Python?
- How to Read a Text File in Python?
- How to Append Text or Lines to a Text File in Python?
- Python Generate Text File from List Example
- Python Create Text File If Not Exists Example
- How to Remove null Values from the List in Python?
- Python Remove Empty String from List Example
- How to Remove First Element from List in Python?
- Python Copy File From one Directory to Another Example
- Python Create Zip Archive from Directory Example
- How to Check if Today is Tuesday or not in Python?
- Python Check if Date is Weekend or Weekday Example
- Python Subtract Minutes from DateTime Example