It Solution Stuff provide a collection of tutorials about PHP, Laravel Framework, Codeigniter Framework, Mysql Database, Bootstrap Front-end Framework, Jquery, Node JS, Ajax Example, APIs, CURL Example, Composer Packages Example, AngularJS etc. You will find the best example an article about PHP Language. So you can also search tutorial from bellow search box.
If you are beginner or don't know how to get logged in user details in laravel 5 application then you can do it using laravel auth helper. Laravel can get current login user data both way one using auth helper and another Auth facade. In this post you can learn how to get current logged user id. so .....
Whenever you need to get configuration files value then you can get using config helper in Laravel 5. If you are working on Laravel 4 then you should use Config facade for get and set value of config file. Maybe sometimes we require to get application url from app.php file or database name from data.....
If you require to add multiple tags from input then you can do it using XOXCO plugin. In this example you can do it quickly. jquery tagsinput will help to add multiple tags with good layout. After run bellow example you will found like preview. In this example i use cdn js path that way you don't re.....
Sometimes we require to remove white space from given string. So at that time you can delete spaces from string using replace() of core php. replace() will help to replace your blank space or empty space or extra space or trailing space from string that way we can remove. you can do it from bellow e.....
It's better if we make our own artisan command for like project setup, create new admin user etc in our laravel application. If we create custom command then we can make project setup like create one admin user, run migration, run seeder and etc. In this post i give you example, how to create consol.....
Sometimes we require to remove white space from given string. So at that time you can delete spaces from string using str_replace() of core php. str_replace() will help to replace whitespace that way we can remove. you can do it from bellow example. <strong>Example:</strong> <pre class="prettyprint .....
- How to create a text file for JSON and file download in Laravel?
- How to add pagination with union in Laravel 4 and Laravel 5 ?
- How to get Lat and Lon from google map API in Jquery PHP?
- Mysql Hexadecimal color code store in binary datatype.
- Which MySQL datatype use for store an IP address?
- Autocomplete with images and custom html code in Jquery UI?
- How to set Datepicker in bootstrap?
- How to add ckeditor with image upload in Laravel ?
- How to remove current changes from local system in Git ?
- How to convert line breaks to br in jQuery ?
- How to create responsive menu in html/PHP ?